These new pre-printed shrinkies have been designed by our own artist and printed for Kidsplay Crafts only – you won’t find these anywhere else in Australia! Bulk pack of 60 sheets of ‘shrink art’ plastic sheets- 6 designs x 10 sheets. A5 in size.
What is Shrink Art?
Shrink Art or ‘shrinkies’ as they are also known, is a fantastic arty activity for kids. They get to draw their own unique picture on a special shrink art plastic sheet and watch it magically shrink in size in the oven! The finished product is a compact piece of art. How cool is that! Our shrink art sheets are A5 size 21cm x 15cm.
Our pre printed Shrinkies include 6 designs :
- Ice Creams , pianos and more
- Footys, soccer balls and sport
- Thongs, flowers and bag tags
- Pixelated pirates with swords and skulls!!
- Whales, dolphins and sea themed shrink art
- Butterflies, love and peace
How to make a Shrinkie
1. Colour in the pre-printed picture with pencils, permanent markers or metallic markers
2. Cut out the shape with scissors, keeping edges rounded – no sharp pokey bits. Remember to punch a hole if you plan to make a keyring or want to tie the shrinkie to something
3. Mum or Dad place the shrinkie in the oven for 30 – 40 seconds
4. Watch it shrink! IT IS AMAZING 🙂
The finished shrinkie will be 40% of the original size and 9 times the thickness.
SHRINK ART is here at Kidsplay Crafts and available right now! A low-cost and easy – yet very fun activity for all ages suitable for Kindys, after school care, Day care centres, fetes and kids clubs.