Scratch Flowers Pack of 1 make wonderful gift cards, mobile trinkets or hanging baubles.
To use these Scratch Flowers simply scratch into the black coating using the included wooden tools to reveal the rainbow colours underneath. Add the included ribbon to create a hanger.
Flowers are 11cm and made from 250gsm card.
This single design pack includesy12 Scratch Flowers, 12 wooden scratch tools and 12 lengths of coloured ribbon.
Elements of Art:
Scratch Shapes provide the ideal way for students to explore and develop the elements of line, pattern and shape. lines are varied, they can be straight, curved, close together, form shapes, and used to create patterns.
1. Vary the thickness and direction of lines to create emphasis and movement
2. Repeat and combine different lines to create new symbols.
3. Combine line and shape to fill a background space.
4. lines can be used to make shapes and type both geometric and organic.
5. Areas scratched out around and between shapes can be used to highlight positive and negative areas.
6 . A pattern is created when any mark or line is repeated. Patterns created from line and shapes can create the look of texture, such as scales on a reptile or pebbles on a pathway.