Plaster Moulds Bulk Value Pack
Painting plaster moulds is a really fun activity for children. And creating plaster moulds is one our specialities here at Kidsplay Crafts!
Not only do we have hundreds of different moulds to choose from, in a huge range of themes, additionally we can cater for boys and girls or provide a generic selection that everyone will be happy with!
Each bulk pack contains 200 small plaster pieces. Small pieces range in from 5 – 8cm, this size is especially perfect for little hands to decorate.
Each piece is ready to be painted and brought to life with beautiful colours. Glitter can add a special, sparkly touch.
These amazing-value plaster packs are great for:
- Kids Parties
- Family Day Care
- Kids Clubs
- Fetes and Festivals
- Holiday Parks and Resorts
If your party or event has a special theme, please let us know right after you order so we can put together a special pack to suit.
Kidsplay Crafts are the Plaster Craft Experts!
We’ve been creating Plaster Moulds here at Kidsplay Crafts for over 10 years. Each mould is lovingly hand-made in Australia in Northern NSW.
What makes our plaster moulds so good:
- Australian-made from safe casting plaster which means that each piece is non-toxic and safe for little people to handle
- Each plaster piece is dried underneath our bright Aussie sun on eco-friendly drying racks
- You’ll find that our prices are the most competitive yet we offer the highest level of plaster quality. You can’t beat that!
- We pack your plaster pieces with the greatest care and even give you 10% extra to cover any breakages
- We courier to every state in Australia so you can order from any location
- We update our plaster moulds regularly to provide fresh, new designs that kids of all ages love
- You get our personal touch with every order and we can pack the right plaster to match a themed event, particular age or gender
- Our clients keep on coming back year after year to buy from us because they love our products
- Plaster painting is a fun alternative to “screen time” with the added joy of a piece of art to admire at the finish