Get creative and make your own ear rings using Perler mini beads! Here’s our 6 easy steps to make easy perler bead earrings:
- Use MINI 2.5mm Perler beads (instead of MIDI 5mm)
2. Make sure the compled size is the size you like – not too big or not too small
3. Use tweezers to place mini beads on the pegboard
4. Fully melt one side of the beads to make sure the design holds together.
5. You can either fully melt, semi melt or lightly melt the other side depends on your preference
6. Attach the earring hooks to the beads
You’re ready to show off your earrings..!!
Chell is a Perler Bead artist and is one of our guest bloggers.
Make sure you follow Chell on Instagram for some inspiration and loads of ideas!